|A fun take on a hummingbird I drew in my physics class. This has got to be one of my favorite drawings, ever!|
Hey, the names Dragonshadow3! I love art, and it's my life goal to do as much of it as I can. I do everything, from traditional art to photography to digital art; whatever strikes my fancy at a particular moment. I'm also a big time writer, and you can check out my stories at fanfiction.com. I'll put the information down below.
Maybe when I get a little older I'll do some commission work, but for now my stuff is strictly free, although I might turn on the print feature in the near future.
Anyway, just a few quick facts about me:
1) I love art, and have been doing it since I was a little kid
2) I can play four different instruments, and I am hoping to add singing to my list of assets
3) I am an avid gamer. Currently I've logged over five thousand hours combined on all my Pokémon games alone
4) My dream job is to be a videogame concept artist for gamefreak
5) Right now I am working on a videogame called Project: ELEMENTALS. I'll be uploading images of the characters here, and will be gradually revealing more about the game as I get closer to completing it.
So, what else do I want to say here?
I do a lot of pixel art. Primarily I work with free software (you know, starving artist thing) so I do my digital art in Paint, Inkscape, Blender (once I figure out how to actually use it without getting a giant headache in the process) and Minecraft. (yes I play Minecraft. Get over it.) Hopefully I'll be able to get some video editing software and a map editor in the near future.
Credit should be given where credit is due. Some of my pixel art is based off of the grids that hama-girl provides. A big thank you to her for letting me use them.
I will give you a llama if you give me a llama.
I will try to respond to every comment.
I usually do not do watches for watches, but in some cases I will make exceptions, like if I really like someone's work.