Hey guys, I wasn't technically tagged by anyone, but I figured I haven't done a tagged journal in a while, so I'll jump on this crazy bandwagon. And since two of my friends already did it, I'm going to do it twice. (I'm still only going to tag 13 people, though.)
-1. You have to post ALL the rules
-2. Each person has to share 13 things about themselves
-3. Answer 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions for tagged people to answer
-4. Choose 13 people
-5. You legitimately have to tag 13 people
-6. You CAN'T say you don't do tags
-7. Tag-backs ARE ALLOWED
-8. YOU MUST DO THE JOURNAL ENTRY! NO COMMENTS! Unless you're talking -ABOUT the Journal Entry
-9. You have to finish within a week. If you don't finish in time, you have to do whatever the creator asks (honestly, I'll just be happy if people do this, regardless of how long it takes them)
-10. Be creative with the title. You can't mention you got tagged in the title, but can in the Journal/Journal description.
So, 26 things about me...
1) I like baking deserts and pastries
2) The only shooter game that I'll play is Splatoon. (I'm level 50, S rank, and I wear a Cycle King Cap, Layered Anchor LS, and Soccer Cleats, and then I swap between using a Splash-o-matic and the Kelp Splatterscope. Let me know if I've played with you!)
3) My favorite videogames are, in no particular order, Chrono Trigger, Splatoon, all Pokémon games, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, Okami, the Endless Ocean games (which is weird, now that I think about it) and the Legend of Zelda games.
4) I prefer black pens over blue pens, blue pens over mechanical pencils, and mechanical pencils over normal pencils
5) I collect coins, gemstones, shells, and Pokémon cards
6) I'm an art major at my high school, meaning that I've taken at least one art class every year
7) I play multiple instruments with varying degrees of proficiency. I can play clarinet, saxophone, bassoon, and piano
8) I'm a theater brat. The last production I was in I got to be a kleptomaniac. (The play was called Check, Please, and the character I played was Pearl.
9) I love stuffed animals, especially big cats and foxes
10) no matter what, I can't draw a human being to save my life
11) My favorite legendary Pokémon is Rayquaza, and my favorite non-legendary Pokémon is Salamence
12) Aside from being an artist, I also write stories and poetry
13) I'm neither an optimist or pessimist, but a realist.
14) If I could go anywhere in the world, it'd be to Japan
15) I rarely wear makeup, largely because it's just one more thing for me to do in the morning
16) I practice archery, and I used to be a gymnast
17) My favorite art style is Zentangle
18) If I could have any superpower in the world, it would probably be either teleportation, telepathy, or umbrakinesis (the ability to control darkness or shadows)
19) I hate being on boats, airplanes, and bridges
20) My locker at school is always really neat, but my room looks like a bomb went off in it
21) I count my colored pencils constantly because I always want to know how many I have
22) I love duct tape!
23) I'm the type of girl that would rather find her clothes on the clearance rack at some chain store then get a really expensive designer outfit
24) Despite the fact that I hate needles, I give blood regularly
25) My favorite mythical creature is the dragon
26) I like magic tricks and Rubik's cubesMy Answers to QuestionsFavorite fruit?
I am quite fond of eating lemons. Strange, I know, but I love them.
Favorite Disney franchise
I don't know, I haven't really watched any Disney movies as of late, and I tend to be fond of particular movies, not entire franchises.
Burritos or tacos?
Nachos or enchiladas.
Scariest moment in your life?
Probably when I swallowed a dime back when I was three. I freaked out big time and thought that I was going to die. But then there was the time I fell backwards at the playground and had to get staples in my head, or when I got a concussion by slipping on some ice.
Loveliest person you ever met?
In person? No way, Jose, I'm not telling you that. Suffice it to say that there are one or two guys at school that I really like.
Worst art block you ever had?
I don't really get art block, because I usually have four or five different things going on and I hop around between them when I get bored. Writer's block, well, that's a different story...
Do you like napping during the day?
I have only ever taken three naps during the day since I was a little kid, and all three times it was only because I was sedated. Suffice it to say that no matter how tired I get, I can't take a nap. Believe me, I've tried.
What video game/movie/television series world do you want to live in?
I would not mind living in either the Pokémon, Okami, or Sonic worlds.
What mode of transportation do you use to get to your school/work?
I technically take the bus, but my mom usually drives me to school.
Your biggest project you ever did?
I've been fortunate enough to paint two murals on the walls of my school, a Pikachu and a bird. This year I hope to do another one, a phoenix loosely based off of Moegami.
Favorite school subjects?
Art, band, chemistry, physics, world civilization, and geometry.
Reason why you are happy in life now?
I don't know. I'm not normally a happy person. My health's getting better, so that's good.
The best three things about you?
I'm smart, I am not afraid to put effort into finishing jobs or tasks, and I can be kind of weird.
If you could time travel, where would you go?
The future, so I can race on hoverboards.
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Aside from my health issues, I really wouldn't change a thing. Maybe lose some weight (does that make me seem shallow? I'm not trying to be.)
What accomplishment are you proud of?
Remaining in the top fifty of my graduating class despite missing 25% of my sophomore year and 50% of my junior year of high school
If you were guaranteed to be successful in a different profession, what would you want to do?
Well, I kind of don't have a job, so I'd take it as long as I knew I'd enjoy it. I'm the kind of girl who would rather be rich with happiness than rich with money.
What is your favorite Disney movie?
Gosh, let me see if I can remember enough of my childhood to answer this. I'd say either Mulan or Tangled.
As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
I used to want to be a professional gymnast, but when I outgrew the sport I switched over to wanting to be an artist, and have kept that dream for the past ten years.
What personal trait has gotten you in the most trouble?
I really don't get in to trouble.
What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Write, create art, play video games, or annoy my brother
If you would be anywhere else right now, where would it be?
Japan or Montreal. I love those places.
What's the first thing you do when you get home from a trip?
Open the door to my house. Just kidding, usually my parents do that. I usually go mess around in my room and celebrate the fact that I've got wifi again.
What are you good at?
Well, I have a way with words. I love writing, and my parents thought I was going to be a lawyer when I grew up because I could argue rather persuasively.
If you could shop for free at one store, which one would you choose?
I don't know, probably Hobby Lobby, Michaels, or Joanne's. I'm not the kind of girl who goes out and buys a lot of clothes.My Questions
1) What's your favorite quote and why?
2) If you had to choose between a million dollars and your favorite animal in the whole wide world, which one would you pick?
3) What non-traditional sports do you play? (I'm looking for stuff like martial arts, gymnastics, diving, stuff like that. You know, the more uncommon sports)?
4) What's the craziest thing that you've ever eaten?
5) If you could have any super power, but only one superpower, what would it be and why?
6) You're driving down the road being chased by aliens, when you remember that you have a lot of money, a gun, and an olive branch/white flag in your car. What do you chose to do?
7) Do you like knowledge puzzles, paradoxes, and trivia questions?
8) Can you decipher this:
084 104 105 110 107 032 121 111 117 039 114 101 032 117 112 032 102 111 114 032 097 032 099 104 097 108 108 101 110 103 101 063 032 083 101 110 100 032 109 101 032 097 032 110 111 116 101 032 119 105 116 104 032 116 104 101 032 115 117 098 106 101 099 116 032 073 032 119 097 110 116 032 116 111 032 112 108 097 121 032 102 111 114 032 116 104 101 032 110 101 120 116 032 116 101 115 116 046
9) Who's your favorite artist on the site and why?
10) If you could only bring three things to a deserted island, what would you take?
11) What's your favorite song/artist/musical genre?
12) Do you have a funny or unique talent? If so, what is it?
13) You're given a stack of paint chips with assorted brands, colors, and names. How do you organize them?
I tag these people:
(yes, all three of you have to do it.)
Have fun everyone!